Sunday, April 6, 2008

Start at the beginning...

The last few weeks have been a complete blur. My mind is swimming in so many different directions that it's hard to tell up from down, left from right, back from front. I know people say "Start from the beginning, leave nothing out". Hmpfh, easy for them to say. In a nutshell in the last few weeks I have lost my beloved Gramma (March 17th, St Patricks Day, I'd like to know where the hell my share of the luck of the Irish was this year), became a Grandmother myself the following Saturday morning (YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO), and while I was home in Northern Iowa for Gramma's funeral, my house burnt to the ground. So to start at the beginning with all that floating around is going to be a tad difficult for me. I will do this in bits and pieces, as I can bear to as it's all still very raw for me, but I HAVE to get it out of my brain. It's throwing a monkey wrench in the cogs upstairs, and heaven's knows, I have enough skeletons doing that already.

1 comment:

Sunny Yukon said...

Hugs for all that's happening, but for the moment I want to send you beg CONGRATS! Hope the baby and mom are doing well!

- Sunny