Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What the hell is the matter with me?!?

Ok as I have mentioned between me and my Dh we have 6 kids. A classic blended family of mine, his, and ours. In the last month we have became grandparents which is just awesome to say the least.

I don't know what the hell is going on with me but the stray baby thoughts have been invading me! My Dh has 3 girls, and I think he was slightly hoping for a boy with our daughter. I wanted another boy too as we have way too much estrogen flowing through our house anyways. Now with the addition of our grandson to our family, the thoughts of giving my Dh the boy he's always wanted start straying into my head. I really don't want another child in all honesty but this thought just keeps creeping in my head.

ARGH, I really think I am loosing it now...

No comments: