Friday, September 5, 2008

How well do you know your other half?

HAHAHAHAHA I know him pretty darn well. My buddy Fiesty took this gem, so I had to copy it and do it also. After I answered all the questions, I asked him each question to compare my answers to his. WOOT I answered every one of the questions correctly. BWHAHAHAHA scared the begeebers outta him.


1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?

A western, cartoons, animal shows ,or some kind of action movie.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?

Chicken without a doubt

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?

Bud Light, Michelob, or Bud all draft and by the pitcher LOL

5. Where did he go to high school?

Cabool High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?

9.5 wide preferably

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

Guns, tools, ammunition, more guns, and more tools

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Cheeseburger, just barely done, with mayo and tomatoes

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Cheeseburger as mentioned above with french fries, or chicken livers

10. What is his favorite cereal?

Honey Grahams

11. What would he never wear?

a speedo or a skirt or anything overly colorful

12. What is his favorite sports team?

You have to be kidding....the man could careless if sports existed

13. Who will he vote for?

McCain/Palin, just because Obama has a terrible gun rights voting record

14. Who is his best friend?

Me, J.S., E.H

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

whine, repeat my point in a conversation 15 times, sit in front of the computer so much,
get bitchy when I need some space from him and everyone else

16. How many states has he lived in?

One, he was born in it

17. What is his heritage?

Polish

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?

I'm smarter than baking him a cake for his birthday. He prefers blackberry cobbler or apple
or pumpkin pie (with the sugar in it)

19. Did he play sports in high school?

No

20. What could he spend hours doing?

Bugging me, um er spending time with me, or being outside doing anything or nothing, he's
not fussy

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations?

No but I wish he did LOL (see question #20)

I love the man, but there is a lot I don't know about him even after 10 years still. My major pet peeve about him is that he usually is following me around so closely that if I stop short, his size 9.5 wides are gonna be sticking out my arse (Evie our 5 yr old has inherited that trait from him :-\), and that he his temperament is one that you never know WHAT mood he'll be in 15 minutes from now. Oh well, I guess it keeps it interesting :)

No comments: